EVERY project starts with an Initial Consultation, whether it’s big or small. We’re here to help, however you need us.
Follow these Simple Steps to Book your Consultation:
- Purchase this package
- Schedule the Consultation
- Gather a few Inspiration Images
- Discuss Level of “Investment” with all parties involved
(You MUST have had a DISCOVERY CALL with us prior to an initial consult. )
What to Expect from the Initial Consult:
- You’ll get up 2 Hours at your home to discuss as many spaces as you’d like. Sometimes it’s helpful to walk the entire home, other times it’s most beneficial to discuss only one space.
- This consultation should benefit YOU as much as possible, so if that means offering design advice, showing us how you live in the space, and/or learning more about our “next steps” or “Full-Service” options, we can work on whatever works best for you. If you have specific expectations for what you’d like to accomplish, please let us know so we can best serve you. While in your home, Monica will ask a lot of questions, take notes and also take photos so that she can leave your home, share it with the team and continue to think about your project and understand more about what you’re looking for.
- After our Initial Consultation, our team will review any notes from our discussions and email recommendations to you in a PDF file, so that you can reference them at your convenience. This will help you get a start on your DIY journey or you may decide to HIRE US to tackle your project so you can sit back and watch the gorgeous unfold!
How to Prep Best for the Initial Consultation to Maximize Results:
- Prepare some “Inspiration Images” to review with Monica during your consultation to help define your design style and vision for the space.
- Gather all parties involved in this design project (spouse/partner, roommate, family, children, etc.) and have a conversation about your level of investment for this project BEFORE Monica arrives. If you don’t know 100%, that’s okay. It’s best to discuss how much time, energy and money you think you’d like to invest into this project so that Monica can determine which design service would be best for you.