What is Design in a Box?
Congratulations! You are about to experience MGI’s Virtual Room Guide. This is our twist on eDesign. It is a “do-it-yourself” online option to assist you with hands-on interior design. Space planning, furniture layout, and styling for ONE specified room! Everything will be mailed to you in a Sweet Package from Monica Garrett Interiors!
Have another space, and need more virtual design. Absolutely, simply reach out to us and we will create a Custom Bundle Virtual Room Guide and the MGI team will assist with that room also!
NEED HELP PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER?
Have you ever started a home project … and then didn’t complete? Second-guessing your selections or frozen when trying to make the next decision? Not ready to commit to a Full Service Interior Design package, but would love the experience of working with a designer? From concept to execution, Monica will provide a step-by-step plan and YOU will create the room of your dreams!
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Take measurements of your room(s). Wall to wall & floor to ceiling. Be sure to include any doorways, windows, fireplaces, etc. If needed, there are many APPS available.
- Send us (2) two or More pictures of your existing space(s) and what item you need help with.
- Submit (2) two or MORE inspirational photos with your desired aesthetic and color palette.
- Let us know what size/scale you prefer and any other likes/dislikes.
HOW IT WORKS
You will begin by purchasing the Design in a Box Package to get started. You will set up your secure Project account in the MGI Design Studio portal. (our online platform to manage our working relationship). This will be your Private Design Portal so you will have access to all of the tools necessary for your project. On the left column of your Studio is where you will find your To-Do List. Complete the Questionnaire. This will prepare Monica for your next consultation.
Next, use the Appointment tab to view Monica’s calendar and book your STEP ONE, which is your Complimentary Discovery Call via phone or Zoom/FaceTime /Teams. (Whichever you prefer) Then, fill out the Questionnaire and submit. After you speak with Monica, you will receive a Contractual Agreement in your Studio to sign.
Get excited to receive your Design in a Box!
- Included in your package will be our Room Guide that is customized to you.
- You will receive a furniture lay-out with a furnishing and decor shopping list plus thorough instructions to style your space.
- Each item will include details as to where you can purchase, and you will be able to order, track, and install your items as time and budget allows.
- If revisions are requested, there is a limit of x1 per room, and must be communicated within one week of receiving your Design in a Box.
We look forward to receiving your project details at Monica@MonicaGarrettInteriors.com
Once Payment, Measurements, and Inspirational photos are received, your Design in a Box will be mailed 3-4 weeks following order.
*MGI does not warranty the accuracy of the measurements supplied by others.
The flat fee for this package will be calculated on an Individual/by Room basis with a minimum fee of $900
There is a NO order minimum with this Package. A purchasing agreement must be signed prior to any orders. Approval Pending of course!